Friday, June 8, 2012

Thanks Liga


Liga, thanks for creating this blog for us.  I have to say that after being a Policeman for 35 years and flying for about 30 this is the first time my wife really seemed troubled by an event so close to home.  I think that is saying a lot about the accident we experienced.

I am lucky to have had so many pilots and other friends, Liga and otherwise, to talk to.  No one can ever understand why bad things happen to good people.  I am lucky that I can talk to Cindy and allow her to share her concerns and mine with her.   My experience tells me this will help me and my friends through just the ugliest of all situations. 

God Bless John, Heyley, Liam, and Julia

Michael Apodaca

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, LIGA, for all your hard work through this tragedy. Your professionalism and respect for all those involved is very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete