Friday, June 8, 2012

Getting through the pain


Many of our Members have asked how we can help each other to understand what has happened this past weekend.  This blog is intended to allow membership to share their thoughts and maybe share ways to help themselves, family and friends.  We all know keeping it all in is not wise so we encourage everyone to feel free to express themselves and feelings.  

No doubt that many of us share the same feelings and there is no reason to carry them alone with all of the wonderful people who want to help.  Please know that not one of us can carry the magnitude of this incident alone.  The Board knows that together we will somehow find a way as we go through this tragedy together.

2 comments:

  1. Seeing that photo of Liam back at school made me cry! This is what I want also for Julia and Hayley. I think of them every day! I have cried a lot too. I couldn't sleep very well those first few days, but it seems to be getting better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is such a good idea...was it Steve's idea....thanks, Steve. Pat, I've done my share of crying too, even though I didn't know the kids personally. This whole crisis has been on my mind constantly. But I'm proud of the way our Liga family has pulled together.
    Elizabeth Ross

    ReplyDelete